Erdman Anthony was called upon to provide site development improvements to an existing town park. Tasks included:
- Topographic field survey and mapping of existing park.
- Determination and establishment of the 100-year floodplain elevation(s) and boundary associated with the adjacent Mud Creek.
- Field survey of the completed building improvement.
- Preparation and submission of an elevation certificate for the completed building construction in accordance with the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) to assure that the building’s finished first-floor elevation was above the 100-year floodplain elevation.
- Conceptual, preliminary, and final site plans for the construction of an enclosed and “conditioned” (heated and cooled) park pavilion building for public and community use.
- Site design included site Layout of the building’s location, site grading, soil erosion and sedimentation controls, handicap accessible (i.e., ADA compliant) parking and sidewalks, limited parking lot expansion, utilities, site lighting and signing. Utility design included sanitary sewer service connection (via a grinder pump station); and water, gas, and electric services.
- Project included preparation of specifications and construction details and coordination with the building architect for the preparation of contract documents.