Erdman Anthony provided staff for 18 construction inspection assignments in 2015. The work included a wide variety of highway and bridge projects. The more significant projects included:
- Reconstruction of Route 31 in Clyde, NY $3.4 million
- I-390 and Route 15 interchange reconfiguration, $13.9 million
- Routes 441, 250 and 31 MBC resurfacing, $5.6 million
- Routes 404 and 250 Mill and Fill, Village of Webster, $2.9 million
- Route 18 Latta Road, Mill and Fill, $2.6 million
- I-590, Highland to I-390, Mill and Resurface, $9.9 million
The firm provided 7 inspectors and 2 office engineers during the 2015 construction season.