Erdman Anthony assisted the City of West Palm Beach with the design and plans for various revisions and additions to Currie Park on North Flagler Drive in West Palm Beach, Florida. Those included:
- A new structure for a restroom building, picnic pavilions, a tennis pavilion, and a playground
- Improvements to the soccer/multipurpose field
- Expansion and renovation of the pathway along the intracoastal waterway
- A new windscreen to the tennis court
- Expansion and improvements to the parking lot, including landscaping and irrigation
- Improvements to the pedestrian light fixtures
Our team worked within a strict budget the city had available for the project that included the design, permitting, and construction. The team prepared opinions of the probable construction cost with each submittal and included various bid alternate items in the event that some features had to be postponed until a future date, due to budget constraints.